Tradition Papier d'Armenie French Incense Paper Booklet
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Papier d'Arménie incense paper was created more than 120 years ago and is a respected and much-treasured part of Parisian life. These are famous fragranced paper booklets that have been hand soaked in a process that takes more than 6 months. Each booklet contains 36 detachable strips of perfumed paper. To use, tear out a strip, fold it into a fan or concertina pattern, and place it in a burner or other container such as an ashtray. Light one end of the paper and it will begin to smolder, gently emitting an incredible fragrance that is based on a traditional recipe of resins, including benzoin. The smoke clears the space, it acts as a beautiful deodorizer and uplifts the mood. These strips have been a secret to maintaining an amazing atmosphere in French homes for more than a century.
- We ship from New York NY
- We process orders within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
- We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.