RBT - Champagne Saber
Celebrate with this beautiful and modern Champagne saber. Includes timeless black steel stand for display and storage Ergonomic angles for ease of use Modern design crafted in steel. Measures approx. 17.72"L x 2.4"W. Wipe clean
How to saber a bottle of Champagne:
1. Chill neck of Champagne bottle in ice for 10 minutes. Keep cork cage on bottle when icing.
2. Remove all foil and wire cage from bottle.
3. Locate the seam that leads up to the lip of the bottle.
4. Hold bottle with your non-dominant hand at a 30-degree angle, place thumb in the punt of the bottle. Top of bottle should be angled away from body
5. Rest the blade flat against the glass on the seam.
6. In one swift motion, run the blade along the seam of the bottle, strike the lip and follow through.
7.The cork and the lip will separate from the neck of the bottle.
Try at your own risk
- We ship from New York NY
- We process orders within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.