Tracie Hervy Jar
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The surface reveals how it came into being. It doesn't strive for a machine like perfection...one exactly like the other. Its goals are more humanistic. Each piece a new discovery. They are part of the same family, generated from a similar idea, but each one attempting to explore a new possibility.
Tracie Hervy's education in ceramics began in the studios of Greenwich House Pottery in NYC. She later studied at the Rhode Island School of Design where she received an MFA in ceramics.
Collection is inspired by the simplicity of prehistoric vessels.
- We ship from New York NY
- We process orders within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.