Styling Beyond Instagram
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This comprehensive guide to the business of prop styling helps newcomers skip over some first-timer failures and approach styling work professionally. Stylist Robin Zachary explains the many types of prop styling that exist, and how to choose which is best for your goals: tabletop, food, crafts, interiors, and more. You'll learn the components and steps of a styling job from start to finish, including everything from creating client questionnaires and winning jobs to the best processes for estimating your costs; pricing your services; making your merchandise shopping list; choosing props, surfaces, and backdrops; managing your photo shoot's logistics; and more. Covers how to get started, how to work on a job with clients, and how to network and promote yourself. Plus, tips and suggestions from a variety of successful professional stylists will help you find your own style. Robin Zachary 208 pp | 80+ color images | HC
- We ship from New York NY
- We process orders within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.