Olive Oil by Pineapple Collaborative
Shipping calculated at checkout.
USDA and CCOF certified organic, this olive oil is crafted in collaboration with Kathryn Tomajan using organic Arbosana & Koroneiki olives grown by the Ricchiuti family at ENZO Olive Oil Company in Madera, CA.
Tasting: Notes of green tea, grass, and ripe apple with a slightly peppery finish.
Delivered in a 500ml (16.9 oz) tin. While olives might love the sun, olive oil isn't such a fan. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight, and use within 1 year of opening. 2021 Harvest, 18-24 month shelf-life. Fun fact: Pineapple Collaborative tins have 33.33% more oil than other specialty brands on the market!
Made in United States
- We ship from New York NY
- We process orders within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.