Olea Pia Organic Olive Oil 250 ML
Type of olive: Organic Coratina
Intensity: Powerful and Fruity
Biologico Coratina olive oil is a cold extracted premium quality olive oil produced in the Puglia region of Italy. It is obtained from Coratina olives, a variety of olive typical of this region of southern Italy. The olives are hand-picked and quickly pressed to preserve their unique flavor and intense aroma.
It has a deep golden color and a powerful, fruity taste, with notes of artichoke. Apart from being delicious, this olive oil is also known for its healthy properties. It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, especially oleic acid, which can help lower bad cholesterol and improve heart health.
If you are looking for a strong and fruity olive oil to add an intense touch of Italian flavor to your dishes, Biologico olive oil is an excellent choice. 250 ML
- We ship from New York NY
- We process orders within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.