Soy Sauce by Moromi
This Moromi shoyu is made with care in small batches following traditional techniques that we learned from our mentors in Japan. Shoyu, or soy sauce, was developed over centuries in Asia by culturing a mixture of legumes and grains with koji spores. They start with growing and harvesting fresh whole soybean and wheat koji. Our koji is then mixed with a brine of sea salt and water and slowly aged to develop complexity and depth of flavor before being pressed, pasteurized and bottled. The shoyu is created in Southeastern Connecticut and uses non-GMO ingredients and locally grown hard red wheat. We source tane koji directly from Japan that was developed to produce shoyu with a deep, rich and complex flavor profile. We hope you enjoy!
Packaged in 5.1 fl oz glass bottles with a convenient pull-tab flip top closure
Ingredients: Water, Organic Soybeans, Locally grown CT Wheat, Sea Salt, Koji
- We ship from New York NY
- We process orders within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.