Moromi Chili Sauce
This Chili Moromi Sauce was created when the Moromi co-founder, Executive Chef James Wayman, asked “What would happen if we added chili peppers to our shoyu ferments?”. Well, the results are in and it’s delicious!
Chili Moromi is packed with umami flavor that develops during the long, slow fermentation of soy and wheat koji with locally grown and harvested cayenne peppers. Our thick, rich Chili Moromi sauce starts off with a pleasant tang and then combines layers of savory umami with that slow, low heat of cayenne pepper for a satisfying and balanced seasoning. Try is on a grilled burger, steak or your favorite veggies. Use as a dip, a marinade or to enhance your braised or sautéed dishes. It’s an amazing sauce that will find its way into many applications including your favorite spicy cocktails.
Packaged in 5.1 fl oz glass bottles with a convenient pull-tab flip top closure
Ingredients: Soybeans, Wheat, Water, Salt, Cayenne Peppers, Koji
- We ship from New York NY
- We process orders within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
- We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.