Lumache Pasta by Rubirosa
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Rubirosa Pasta is influenced by an Italian and American heritage. The Rubirosa pasta originated from the finest regional Italian pasta making techniques while using local North American ingredients . This unique Lumache shape means snail in Italian. The “rigate” style creates ridges in the shape to accentuate the sauce it is served with. Lumache is the signature shape at our Mulberry Street, NYC restaurant. Now it's available for your family favorites at home.
- We ship from New York NY
- We process orders within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
- We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.