Kauai Wildflower Honey by Brightland
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brightland partnered with small, U.S. family-owned apiaries run by women-led teams to hand-pick the most pure and delicious varieties of honey possible. Our 3rd and 4th generation beekeepers are passionate about maintaining the health of their hives. Kauai Wildflower Honey is our deeply hued amber honey with a molasses-like finish. Made from wild Hawaiian sources including hibiscus, eucalyptus, coffee tree, papaya trees, passion flowers, and guava flowers. Kauai Wildflower Honey is luscious in coffee and baked goods, or drizzled on toast, yogurt, soft cheese, and pancakes. Ingredients: 100% pure raw, unfiltered honey. Each recyclable glass jar contains 9 oz of honey. Pure honey crystallizes over time or with exposure to cold temperatures. Enjoy as-is, or immerse in warm water (~100F) until it reliquifies. Do not feed honey to babies under one year of age.
- We ship from New York NY
- We process orders within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
- We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.