Handwoven Placemat with Fringe
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Artisans in Northern Argentina weave these placemats by hand using natural palm leaves. Braiding the fibers together, beautiful designs are created with traditional methods passed on through generations. In preparation for weaving, palm leaves are cut and dried in the sun first. They are then placed underground for a day and the soil is watered, adding just the right amount of moisture to make the fibers malleable for weaving. Palm is a natural, biodegradable fiber.
- 16" diameter
- 100% Palm Leaves
- Origin: Argentina
- We ship from New York NY
- We process orders within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
- We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.