Gedeb, Ethiopia (Certified Organic)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available year round, from the Gedeb region in Ethiopia. We love coffees from this area for their fragrant, floral aroma, sweet, balanced taste, and smooth lime-like acidity. About Gedeb Origin: Ethiopia Producer: SNAP (Negusse Debela) Region: Gedeb Process: Washed Certification: Organic We Taste: Persimmon, Lime and Bergamot Experience The cup is deliciously sweet and round, with a smooth lime-like acidity. The broadest note we picked up on hearkened to fuyu persimmons — Ally's favorite fruit. When ripe, we love persimmons for their developed autumnal sweetness, which is almost honey-like. They seem to carry a trace of cinnamon.
- We ship from New York NY
- We process orders within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.