Fermented Habanada Hot Sauce by Moromi
Moromi co-fermented an exploratory crop of Row 7 Seeds Habanada peppers with their own rice koji to produce this limited-edition hot sauce. It’s a sauce that belies the hot sauce categorization given that Habanada peppers were bred to enhance all the floral sweetness of the famous habanero, but minus the burn. Habanada peppers were developed by renowned vegetable breeder and Row 7 Seeds founder, Michael Mazourek. As a member of the Row 7 Chef community, Moromi co-founder James Wayman led the way to developing this unique sauce for your enjoyment.
Packaged in 5.1 fl oz glass bottles with a convenient pull-tab flip top closure.
Ingredients: habanada peppers, vinegar, water, rice koji, salt
Shake Well. We don’t use artificial thickeners in our sauces.
- We ship from New York NY
- We process orders within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.